Jul 29, 2011

Drawing Lab 8

Lab 8: Imaginary Creatures

The pages for this Lab have been lying on and around my drawing table for a year... You're supposed to paint sheets of paper with red, blue and yellow watercolor, just random marks. After you've done this, look at the paper and try to find creatures in your paint.
I painted the paper, saw nothing in there and put it aside to look at it later...A couple of times (when cleaning my drawing table) I did try again, but there just was no creature there. That's kind of strange if you look at my past blogs: all creatures found in paint blobs. And after seeing all this great drawings made by other people doing the Drawing Lab assignments I made myself find something in there;))



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creature drawings!

    So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete